New Year's Wood Kits
New Year's Wood Craft Kits
Have you seen our wood tray kits? We have a variety of holiday and everyday kits that are so fun to make your own. Plus, we have some really cute kits for New Year's decor. We have a New Year's wood tiered tray kit and a wood ladder kit. Use your own spin on these kits to create a the perfect decor for your home. Add glitter for an extra special touch.
If you haven't seen the tiered tray trend yet, they are so adorable and completely customizable. Add them as a centerpiece to your dining table, kitchen island, or even an entryway table. The trays come in a variety of colors and materials like wood, metal or a mix of both. Some have two tiers, others have more. They are fun to change and decorate differently for each holiday. And our interchangeable wood ladder kits are so fun! You can display it in the same place and change it out for each holiday. Especially with the New Year coming up!
Customize your New Year's wood craft kits with colors that match your style. If you love bright vibrant colors, use those. If you want more muted tones, use those instead. And then get painting or staining. After the paint dries, it is time to have some fun and add in the glitter! Go for small accents of glitter. Or go for larger glittered areas for lots of sparkle. Take a look at our finished kit to get ideas.
Grab the supplies you need:
2. Mod Podge
3. Paint Brushes
4. Craft glue
5. Wood Craft Kits
Let's get crafting these wood craft kits for the New Year.
1. Pick out your paints and glitters. Plan out what colors will go where.
2. Paint base colors and allow to dry, repeating as necessary for layers.
3. Add glitter. Paint on a thin layer of Mod Podge to the area you desire to glitter.
4. Sprinkle on glitter.
5. Allow to completely dry.
6. Repeat with other sections as needed.
7. After completely dried, paint another thin layer of mod podge to seal in the glitter and avoid glitter shedding.
8. Glue together any pieces that come apart for painting. This is super easy because, the pieces are scored for easy placement. Allow glue to dry.
9. Display! Arrange on your tray, mantle, or wherever you can find a cute nook for the pieces in this awesome kit.
Finishing the Look
Look at how cute each of these pieces turned out! We love the classic look of black, white, and gold. We added glitter accents here and there and it really sets these pieces apart.
Mix and match the pieces from the kit and arrange them on your tray or in the wood ladder kit. Be sure to grab a piece of twine and make a cute mini banner for the tiered tray kit. These are fun to hang from a higher tier to a lower tier.
Enjoy decorating for New Year's Eve and Day with these adorable kits. You can make the two kits to match your decor.
Now it's your turn! Share your creations with us in our Glitter Luv Creations Facebook group. For more great glittery ideas, follow along with us on Pinterest, where we share lots of great projects.